JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$170
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My CZ 52 got stolen, so all of this stuff has just been sitting around since 2018. Time to part ways with it.
  • Lee Steel Die Set - includes the factory crimp plus the two-die set w/ expander: $40
  • 115 Grain Cast lead bullets, about 195 based on weight: $20
  • Loaded target ammo, 40 rounds: $15
  • S&B ammunition, 85 grain FMJ, 27 rounds: $15
  • Loaded defense ammo (full house power in the CZ 52), 90 grain XTP bullets, 95 rounds: $80
  • Mixed brass, S&B and Starline, about 155 based on weight: $30
I am not a licensed ammunition manufacturer and all loaded ammunition was loaded for personal use. Due to the unpredictability of hand-loaded cartridges I suggest disassembling the loaded ammunition and using it for components only. I can share the exact recipe of all loaded ammunition (powder charge, type, weight, and primer type). If you purchase the ammunition, you do so under the condition that you validate any and all loads, you release me of all liability and indemnify me against any and all damages as the result of using loaded ammunition.

Would prefer to sell as a package, price reflects a 15% discount to buy the whole deal.

1.jpg 2.jpg 2a.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My CZ 52 got stolen, so all of this stuff has just been sitting around since 2018. Time to part ways with it.
  • Lee Steel Die Set - includes the factory crimp plus the two-die set w/ expander: $40
  • 115 Grain Cast lead bullets, about 195 based on weight: $20
  • Loaded target ammo, 40 rounds: $15
  • S&B ammunition, 85 grain FMJ, 27 rounds: $15
  • Loaded defense ammo (full house power in the CZ 52), 90 grain XTP bullets, 95 rounds: $80
  • Mixed brass, S&B and Starline, about 155 based on weight: $30
I am not a licensed ammunition manufacturer and all loaded ammunition was loaded for personal use. Due to the unpredictability of hand-loaded cartridges I suggest disassembling the loaded ammunition and using it for components only. I can share the exact recipe of all loaded ammunition (powder charge, type, weight, and primer type). If you purchase the ammunition, you do so under the condition that you validate any and all loads, you release me of all liability and indemnify me against any and all damages as the result of using loaded ammunition.

Would prefer to sell as a package, price reflects a 15% discount to buy the whole deal.

View attachment 1023647 View attachment 1023648 View attachment 1023649 View attachment 1023650 View attachment 1023651 View attachment 1023652 View attachment 1023653 View attachment 1023654
Pm'd

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top