JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Stop being a weirdo by trying to sell your STEEL CASED CHEAP HOMLESS MAN AMMO FOR ¢.50 THE BAN WILL DO NOTHING! Stop trying to make money off of steel cased 7.62 that's not cool AT ALL! Not one real AK guy has sold steel 7.62 to make profit usually only to make room for new AK's or Room to store 5.45 like a boss pimp! We buy AKM's (predominantly AK models that is big ups to the SKS guys I F's with y'all *sturdy a$$ dap up🤝) to actually shoot and train with unlike AR guys who buy 5.56 take pics with their target they shot at 25-50 yds at an indoor range with their 16' poop Lwrc or Daniel defense rifle outfitted with a Leupold 3-16x while dressed in Grunt Style T's and 5.11 pants they bought because they seen them sported by Tim from military arms channel. So charge whatever for that .223/5.56 junk we don't care. Anyways let me stop having so much fun typing this for a second…. Oh yeah! STOP BEING A WEIRDO! No body especially someone who shoots the piss out of AK's like a pimp is paying more than $300 for 1,000 rounds of trash steel cased Russian that we LOVE to shoot out of our pricey AK variants! Be a good person sell STEEL CASED (key word STEEL CASED because other ammo costs more for reasons primarily because it doesn't eat my guns butt hole from the inside out) 7.62 for others enjoyment not for your own profit that ain't right. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk ❤️

Last Edited:
Pimpin'

83FDE34F-8EB4-4A4B-8013-9947B34134F3.jpeg

Just another individual crying about prices in a capitalistic society and playing their victim card. Don't like the price… shut your mouth and move on. Buy from someone else. It's truly that simple.

Just another individual crying about prices in a capitalistic society and playing their victim card. Don't like the price… shut your mouth and move on. Buy from someone else. It's truly that simple.
Lmfao you triggered lil dude? It's no victim card to be played this is the most abundant ammo in the world we are speaking. Go suck your dad and iron your black rifle coffee T shirts.

I had to actually scan through it to see for myself. He's got one period in that entire rant. He uses dot dot dot, but I don't consider that a period.
There is more than one period but you're from rose burg I wouldn't expect you to be able to count. Must have got your education at Rice Hill😂

Lmfao you triggered lil dude? It's no victim card to be played this is the most abundant ammo in the world we are speaking. Go suck your dad and iron your black rifle coffee T shirts.
I am a fan of black rifle coffee. And leave my sexual preferences alone. You're hurting my feelings…. Haha. Let me grab my sign and go tell people how I truly feel. That is sarcasm. If it went over your head. Which would not surprise me in the least.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top