JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Howdy! Im a collector looking for these rifles:

- M39 or other finnish Mosin Nagant rifles
- No1 Mk3 or other Enfield variants
- A mauser in 7.62 Nato, preferably an Israeli reworked mauser. Open to others however. an FN 7.62 mauser would be lovely.
- an FN-49 in 30-06 or 8mm. No 7mm please unless you have a killer deal or fixer upper FN49 .
- Lebel rifle
- Berthier rifle
- Mausers, K98s , Gew88 etc. Ill take Turkish models too, depending on the rifle.
- other israeli-arab war firearms. I enjoy this long era a lot, so if you have something from it, let me know!
- Any other interesting military surplus firearms. My specific focus is on rifles, but I'm partial to Nagant and Webley revolvers at the moment.
- Very interested in any of your fixer upper firearms! I like to buy broken but fixable firearms, as long as its replaceable metal or wood work. No cut barrel projects please. Otherwise definitely message me if you have firearms in need of work and need some cash for them. Pistols included on this, if you have pistols missing parts.

I generally have other military surplus rifles and ammo for trade, so let me know what you have and what you're wanting in return!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a Spanish FR8 in 7.62x51 I've been thinking of selling. I have some stripper clips that can go with it. Not perfect but overall pretty decent. I have the front site adjustment tool as well. Let me know if interested and I can get some pictures. I replaced the ejector spring a few years ago and it cycles nice. I need to get a count of how many clips I have. It has a CETME canvas sling iirc.

I have a Spanish FR8 in 7.62x51 I've been thinking of selling. I have some stripper clips that can go with it. Not perfect but overall pretty decent. I have the front site adjustment tool as well. Let me know if interested and I can get some pictures. I replaced the ejector spring a few years ago and it cycles nice. I need to get a count of how many clips I have. It has a CETME canvas sling iirc.
I sent you a pm!

Here are a couple pictures. It shows some loving and use but overall a good shooter. It needs a good cleaning.

I replied to your conversation. Sorry for the delay but work has been long hours. I had a suppressor mount on it and had to find and reinstall the original flash hider. I never did run a suppressor on it but the threads/bore looked concentric.

3B2B009E-C33C-46C7-BDCB-1D1CB720AF97.jpeg D096483A-E90D-40A1-81B8-2AD96D5FB1EB.jpeg 8E7F9369-D89F-4BD9-B88B-F519B3E9F2C9.jpeg 10F295A5-342E-43F9-9336-2519AC896C98.jpeg

About anything here. Also saw you have said you have other rifle for trade even.
1900 oberndorf m96 all matching
1942 husqavarna m38
1918 m1903 matching
1944 byf Russian capture
1944 dot bring back
1942 byf Mitchell's Mauser
1940 vz.24
1940? Vz.24 Russian capture

Let make a deal or do some trading. Not pictured is also a 1937 Mauser oberndorf Russian capture.

A86B59CD-33CE-42DC-83DF-124797A8586A.jpeg

About anything here. Also saw you have said you have other rifle for trade even.
1900 oberndorf m96 all matching
1942 husqavarna m38
1918 m1903 matching
1944 byf Russian capture
1944 dot bring back
1942 byf Mitchell's Mauser
1940 vz.24
1940? Vz.24 Russian capture

Let make a deal or do some trading. Not pictured is also a 1937 Mauser oberndorf Russian capture.

View attachment 818800
Do you still have any of these for sale?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.