JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I met an older fellow today , that once upon a time was a shooter on the army reserve team... this nice gent and I got to speaking, and he said "well I have a few old rounds of .308 that i would sell, but not for scrap prices"
so.. we went down to his"store room.. and he has a couple thousand rounds of match grade brass... all once fired never been reloaded..
He has asked me if I would know someone who would use it...
now, I have no idea what its worth.. so to stay withing nwfa rules i will price it at $1 per case... yes I know that is too high, but I am not sure where I should be , as I am not a match shooter.. he also has .223 and 30.06
So if you are interested in some of this, or all of it, send me a pm, and we will talk about a reasonable price, and I will ask him if it works for him. thanks

thankyou marcus, The only ones i saw.."up close" were stamped match..and some other marks... I can text pics, takes too long to upload.
the boxes are ..and he has over 100 boxes of 20 empties.. and buckets on top of that!
7.62 mm nato
m118
bullet 173 grains
velocity2550 fps
lake city army amunition plant

My friend is currently working up an accurate count of what he has, now I do not know that the .223 and 30.06 are match, but I do not know they are not match... I will know more soon... and will keep this updated. thank you all.
and if there are more match shooters out there feel free to pm me with more price info, I want to make sure I am being reasonable, yet getting him what they are worth.. thanks

Ok the counts are partially in there are 3000 rounds so far counted and lot number match brass from lake city ammo plant in .308/7.62... still looking for more people to chime in on pricing, there is more coming, .223 match, .223 non match(hundreds of each)
30.06 match and non match (couple hundred)
also i "tin " of

192 cartridges
cal. 30 ball m2
8rd clips
bandolerrs
lot tw 41119

so far he has one of these tins UNOPENED .. make offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top