JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my drop in rail setup that was on my AR15.

In great condition, maybe a small scuff here and there, but nothing obvious. Comes with rail and mounting screws. It is the Black Version.

Here is the info from Troy:
The Troy Drop In Rail is a non free floating direct replacement for all M4/AR15 carbine length plastic hand guards. The Troy Patented clamping design ensures a solid mounting platform. The Drop In provides a true optical mounting platform that increases the modularity and accuracy of the M4. No gunsmithing is required and the unit installs in less than a minute. Provides true U.S. Military Specification M1913 rails at 12-3-6 and 9 o'clock. All rail systems are machined from T6061 hardened aircraft aluminum and finished in MIL-STD Type III Hard Coat Anodizing in Flat Black or USSOCOM Flat Dark Earth. Made in the USA.

Black is only available from Dealers.

What's not mentioned in the above is the fact that it also has 4 QD attachment points (standard), which is the main reason I bought this rail.

Pic of it on my rifle:
b14158a1.jpg

My rail:
3FC37F5D-032F-4E2F-AD75-BD25EF964720-6824-000004DC69A86E9A.jpg

Want $75 SHIPPED (50% of new)
PM here or email [email protected] please

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show