JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

Bought new recently instead of the 308 I was looking for, decided I don't want to gear up to reload another cartridge. I'm selling it to get my money out of it. It has about 15 rounds of Nosler factory 120 BT's through it, shooting under an inch, only gonna get better.

SS action, bolt and 22" bbl w/ target crown, crisp 2-3/4# trigger, fluted bolt, 6-1/2#, good recoil pad, scope base rail, can clear chamber with safety on.

Scope not included.

FTF or will ship for actual cost. DSCN2376.JPG DSCN2377.JPG DSCN2379.JPG DSCN2374.JPG

DSCN2375.JPG

Last Edited:
these are great rifles i have one in 06 that shoots under a inch with 180 gr core locks dollar for dollar i think its the best rifle out there

Thank you, I do too. They won most of the comparative reviews of entry level rifles first couple years it was out. I've been shooting them for years. I still I have a 250 ackley built on a short action, sweet rifle. Antelope don't like it much.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.