JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, we know he probably wasn't a member here.

Some guy mfg. "ghost guns" in exchange for fentanyl, or something like that. Heard about it on the radio. Facing some serious hard time.

Not the type of guy who cares about "assault rifle" or "high capacity" magazine bans.

At the end of the article it's states his supposed prison sentencing. I laughed, he will be back at it in a months time.

when youre branded options are extremely limited. felons dont get good jobs, or even decent jobs.
A good reason not to start a life of crime in the first place.

When I was a child, being good was hard... some people are still children and refuse to do the hard thing.

BTW, many people have chitty jobs and don't commit crimes... it IS a choice.

when youre branded options are extremely limited. felons dont get good jobs, or even decent jobs.
That's why being a felon shouldn't be a thing. If you are walking the streets, you should have the full rights of a free person. If you are too dangerous to be trusted with those rights, you should be locked up or put down.

A good reason not to start a life of crime in the first place.

When I was a child, being good was hard... some people are still children and refuse to do the hard thing.

BTW, many people have chitty jobs and don't commit crimes... it IS a choice.
problem is, people change over the course of their life. you can be a bubblegumhead teenager who came from unimaginable fūcked up home life and catch yourself some felonies that bubblegum your life up at 40, 60, years old.

ive been a law abiding citizen for the majority of my adult life, but when i was a kid i did some pretty goddamn stupid bubblegum - if i hadnt enjoyed the privilege i did, id be a felon multiple times over and not be able/have been able to rent, get a loan, go to college, get a living wage job, or even get public assistance when all of the aforementioned prevented me from being able to support myself.

thank dog i was born white and to a decent family with resources. thats literally the only thing that separates me from dudes like this.

As the Mexican drug cartels get firm footing there will be more guns and killings than can be imagined. Tucker told us Houston alone had an increase of murders by 50% since Brandon opened the borders.

You would think ATF would be on the border stopping cartel guns.

problem is, people change over the course of their life. you can be a bubblegumhead teenager who came from unimaginable fūcked up home life and catch yourself some felonies that bubblegum your life up at 40, 60, years old.
That's a good reason not to start a life of crime. Did their parents MAKE them commit crimes????

I've paid for all the stupid chit I did in the past, and continue to pay for some things... why should it be different for ANYBODY else????

Mistakes haunt you, some for the rest of life. Learn from it. Better yet, learn from examples of what not to do... some people exist only to be an example to others of what not to do.

ive been a law abiding citizen for the majority of my adult life, but when i was a kid i did some pretty goddamn stupid bubblegum - if i hadnt enjoyed the privilege i did, id be a felon multiple times over and not be able/have been able to rent, get a loan, go to college, get a living wage job, or even get public assistance when all of the aforementioned prevented me from being able to support myself.
White folks get away with everything... good reason to let POC get away with everything now.

thank dog i was born white and to a decent family with resources. thats literally the only thing that separates me from dudes like this.
Being born into a decent family that has resources is luck of the draw. Being white has nothing to do with it. And it's spelled G.O.D. thank you very much.

I also disagree that it's the only thing that separates you from others.

Again, many people come from chitty circumstances and don't lead a life of crime. It really IS a CHOICE.

Last Edited:
What "felon in possession"
a criminal not obeying the law.

Shocking. </sarcasm>

Which of these things is identified as a "ghost" ... not in the article

" two pistols in a safe" -- hey at least he was complying with the lock it up law.

"The team found three completed rifles, "

"13 lower receivers for rifles in various stages of completion,"

" two pistol frames"

The defendant in the case, Tyler Harnden, has been indicted on multiple counts including possession and distribution of fentanyl, controlled substance offenses, firearm offenses, felon in possession of a firearm and possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime.

Innocent til proven guilty.

Aloha, Mark

Again, many people come from chitty circumstances and don't lead a life of crime. It really IS a CHOICE.
Rrrrrright......consider the choices one might face while growing up?
color_choices.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
I can imagine that.....
Many a child might have once dreamed?

I wish I was a "Cosby Kid."

Nah.....forgetaboutit.

"ITS A RIGHT!" it shouldn't matter that he was a FELON or a drug dealer…… Right….. glad this POS got hooked up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top