JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was thinking about getting a NIB Gen 4 G23 to replace my G35 and couldn't believe the complete lack of availability. Went on Gunbroker to search and saw them bid up to ridiculous prices. Surely, no one would pay stupid money for a pistol that I can get for $425 through my Blue Label dealer. Police trade-ins were regularly under $300 a few months ago.

Did a search for completed auctions and sure enough, the last couple of sold G23s went for $669 and $679. Just amazing!

Searched for completed auctions for G35s and they were much less; around $520. Looks like I will be keeping my G35 for now. It's a fine pistol for plinking and GSSF matches, which is why I bought it. I hate selling guns, but thought just maybe I could cash in on the current panic and get at least what I paid for it, which was around $600. Nope. I'll hang on to it for now.

The LGS here has one for $599.00 + tax
I ended up finding one at the local pawn in Emmett for $399.00 + tax

Was thinking about getting a NIB Gen 4 G23 to replace my G35 and couldn't believe the complete lack of availability. Went on Gunbroker to search and saw them bid up to ridiculous prices. Surely, no one would pay stupid money for a pistol that I can get for $425 through my Blue Label dealer. Police trade-ins were regularly under $300 a few months ago.
They are reacting to the announcement that there will be a Gen5 .40 and that Gen4 .40's will be DC-ed.
What about a police trade-in .40 ?
Last time I looked the market was flooded with .40's
Dang they are gone as well !

Not a lot out there in what would be commonly considered HD. I had no problem finding 450 Bushmaster ammo, and 357 Sig seems just as hard to buy as ever, but (I should have taken a picture) on a recent trip to the sporting goods store to get the kid a fishing pole I surveyed the gun section. Everything was normal looking except no AR rifles under $1800 and only a couple defensive type handguns. Still had a full selection of Highpoints though. It was like looking at the TP aisle a few months ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top