JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling a 5.03 acre parcel near Jameson Lake in E.WA. It is one of the few remaining private lots in the area and is mostly surrounded by thousands of acres of BLM land, with hunting and fishing right at your feet. It's bare raw land, mostly sage scrub brush with no water, power or anything else to get in your way. A great opportunity for the right person.

We used this land for Camping, and Deer & Rabbit Hunting. It is great for that as you are all alone and is like owning 1000's of Acres for yourself. We hardly ever ran into anyone while out there. Also a good area for pheasant hunting but I didn't do much of that, I did do allot of target shooting and it's a great area for practicing that 1000 Yard shot! located in GMU 254 Saint Andrews if you want to look into the details. Great fishing nearby and close enough to hike to the lake to fish in the morning. Nothing like catching a few large Rainbows for Breakfast or Dinner!

I'm selling it for $6500 Cash, and this includes the transfer of title through Douglas County by filing a Real Estate Tax Affidavit, that's how I got it and it was much cheaper that way. If you really want to get a title company involved you will have to pay for that as it costs around $1500 or more.

I'm also willing to do an owner contract for $2500 down and monthly payments of $135 for 3 years or $1,000 down and monthly payments of $180 for 3 years or $135 for 4 years. I own this free and clear and have the Land Title in hand.

I'm also willing to trade or do a partial trade for Gold and/or Silver rounds. 5 Ounces of Gold or 275 ounces of Silver, No other trades are available at this time.

I will not be able to show the land to anyone as travel at this time is not possible, but your free to go out there and have a look around, directions and all the fine details will be sent in email along with copies of some of the pictures and documents. You can also paste this into any map site and have a look around: The NW corner near the trail and large rock is: 47.674334,-119.609302

Pleas respond to my Craigslist Ad; <broken link removed> Or send me an email [email protected]

2011-05-10 18-44-48.jpg

1022011407a.jpg

2011-05-10 18-44-48.jpg

1022011407a.jpg

There is an easement that was recorded in the original documents but the road was never created, I was told it needs to be resurveyed to get the easement up to grade for daily use. I do have a limited access letter from the BLM for overnight trips with my vehicle but I can't improve the road nor create a new one, the letter is non transferable though but I got one just like the previous owner did, by writing to the BLM office that I had an easement and required occasional access...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top