JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had paper routes in the 60's to finance my hobbies and habits. Schwinn Stingray, 5hp B&S minibike, and every new edition (the first day they appeared) of Hot Rod, Road & Track, Car & Driver, Dune Buggies & Hot VWs, CarToons, Cycle World and all the others. Then there was Playboy...

Anyone make it to the Papa's show today?

It was his last (ever) :(

Cornelius, OR

http://www.papastoyscarcollection.com/index.html

I made it. Abut half the cars because the trailer queens and fearful ones of getting one speck of dirt on their sleds stayed home. Going to miss that show, over the years saw a lot of people once a year there, and some of them only brought out their rigs for that show only.

The Davis family is parting with a lot of the cars, winnowing the collection down to about 25 cars. Building a new building for them and hopefully selling the property.

It was one show where you could bring a car that was less than perfect and find people interested in it. Those are my kind of car people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top