JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That guy says he Leary To Recommend being to quick to take things into your own hands.
What a joke break in to my place I'm taking Immediate action. It's like 911 operators telling you to put down your hand gun when you call and ask for police because someone has broken into your house Yeah right.

Haha! The way they were bumbling out the door and when the driver kept trying to leave without them is comedy.
All it was missing was "Yakety Sax" or maybe some silent movie frames.

how many time have we seen law abiding citizens stop a crime and no one gets hurt but the cops always say we don't recommend doing anything like this.
I guess they would rather have things go bad so they can write there reports to look like they are doing something about crime.

There used to be a hilarious TV progran called "Fractured Flickers" (c.1963) in which funny dialog was added to silent movies. Those bozos trying to get out through the door and falling over each other would have provided great mterial. Too bad Granny didn't have a Glock with the EEEE-vil 37 rd. mag to hose them down as they all tried to get through the door at once.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top