JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This kinda Statement/Poll or whatever; just makes me wonder just who they are planning to Vote for???

OR are they simply not going to Vote at all! Now that would really be dumb and would be playing Directly into the hands of the Democratic Party. AND that would really be Stupid.

It is important to remember that everything you read in the Lamestream Media is meant to serve the Progressive agenda: "news," "polls," editorials.
They are desperate. The threats by Dem senators about SCOTUS show just how desperate. They fear RKBA most of all. I'm just afraid Roberts will sell us out. He is a weasel, as shown with Obamacare.
"I trust only the Great Spirit and my rifle." _Red Cloud
I think. If not him, then _revjen45

Add to that many farmers who won't vote for him due to his tariffs (China stopped buying ALL US ag products yesterday) and factory workers who are laid off, and he will probably lose the election.

Whether his past supporters vote dem, 3rd party or don't vote, what counts is they won't vote for Trump - just like many didn't vote for Clinton. He will probably lose 2020.

Prepare for the worst.

Are you going to bawl like a Snowflake if he wins? :D

I don't think a 2 party system could ever fully represent me or any other person I know, but I just feel that recently both of the parties have gotten into a game of "who can be more extreme" and left a huge majority of moderate Republican AND moderate Democrats out of the conversation.

Some would say that "moderate" Ds and Rs would be for UBCs and red flag laws. We already have both laws in force in Oregon.

We would become like England and Australia, that is until they tried to regulate the 9 to 5 work world or interfere with simple life luxuries and liberties or touch vehicles THEN you would see people spark up.

If you doubt a D-controlled federal government will interfere with luxuries, liberties, or vehicles then you have not been paying attention to the climate change warriors.

If you think about it, when it came to guns, Obama did less damage to our gun rights than Trump has, or will...

O did not put in pro-2A judges including 2 supreme court judges - Trump did that. Any chance that O antis orchestrated some of the shootings or fake shootings?

But instead, now we are in a precarious position with a POTUS who is a joke (in more ways than one), but more importantly will probably stabs us in the back like Reagan and Bush Sr. did, might not win the 2020 election, and the dems will have more of Congress because of Trump. Worst case, a dem gets in the White House with dems having yet more power - then we will see an Assault Weapons "ban" (maybe a true ban), not just restrictions on new transfers/etc., probably registration and so on. This time there won't be any sundowning either and it won't go away when the GOP gets back in power because they have proven time and again that gun rights just isn't worth it to them to spend political capital on.

Incomplete analysis, but it points out the absolute need to reelect Trump. If he wins, he will get another SC judge or two - THAT could end up erasing a lot of existing federal and state infringements - or do you not want that to happen? ;)

What precedent is set if Trump passes UBC and red flag laws and you vote for his re-election?

New SCOTUS with more Trump judges declares them unconstitutional infringements IF he wins. 3D chess. We win. Antis lose.

Investors are so leery of Trump's economic idiocy, these days they start selling off the minute Trump opens his mouth about the economy.

That's why the stock market, even with recent losses, is near all-time highs, right?

I try to be consistent. Part of that is based on underlying philosophical rules I have arrived at, and I try to be objective.

When it comes to people though, I can be quite subjective. Having had very close personal exposure (over many years) to narcissistic personalities, including ones that are pathological liars, I can often recognize their traits in other people. I admit I have a strong bias against such people, I believe for very good reasons - I assert that such people often hurt others in many ways, especially thru fraud. I don't like politicians in general, thinking them more often corrupt than not - but to me Trump is not only an extreme case, but one that I not only can't respect, but one that I cannot tolerate at all.

Awesome and very consistent virtue signaling. Remember that as you hand in your semi-autos to the antis.

Does it really make much difference if Republicans promise to put "conservatives" on the court, but then we come to find out that the so-called conservatives are compromised?

If they vote pro-2A, then it makes all the difference. ;)

If you doubt a D-controlled federal government will interfere with luxuries, liberties, or vehicles then you have not been paying attention to the climate change warriors.

If you don't think they haven't already you've not been paying attention the last couple years either. iirc a couple grease monkey buddies of mine were up in arms about older cars and emissions being taxed extensively to keep them off the roads. The H1B visas long over staying from programs long ago and land lords being corporate sponsored to house nothing but their employees and as far as liberties I think we battle that constantly year after year. Luxuries are changed on their condition - think like social media trends.

So long as the common man from either side can enjoy these things nobody will raise much a stink. Sad to say but there are simply more vocal groups across the globe that show up. Think of the numbers they had cross the country after the 2016 election, now paint that with the 2A advocacy its not nearly as big. Good people show up for the 2A but either the medias not showing the full picture or because of the general neutral air of the 2A group not many wish to be seen supporting it unless its a state by state ban. This is from my observations since 2016.

Last Edited:
No. Are you going to bawl like a Snowflake when IF he loses?:rolleyes:

FIFY. No, but I will be disappointed IF he loses. He has a chance to win thanks to the total lunacy of the D candidates. Watch this video about him - he's a pretty good guy - he's just unconventional and therefore misunderstood. Copy/paste this link into your address bar, but delete the space between b and i. (NWFA censor software will not allow it due to the word b itch.) ;)

https://www.b itchute.com/video/83ZdwTxl0WLr/

New SCOTUS with more Trump judges declares them unconstitutional infringements IF he wins. 3D chess. We win. Antis lose.
Here's something to think about: Trump and Republicans had two years (Jan. 2017-Jan. 2019) of top-to-bottom control at the Federal level (White House, Congress, SCOTUS). Were gun rights expanded at the Federal level during that time period? What exactly did the antis "lose" during total Republican control?

Here's something to think about: Trump and Republicans had two years (Jan. 2017-Jan. 2019) of top-to-bottom control at the Federal level (White House, Congress, SCOTUS). Were gun rights expanded at the Federal level during that time period? What exactly did the antis "lose" during total Republican control?

All true, and good points, and no, I didn't like him ordering companies to get out of China - not sure if he has that authority but I doubt it. It may be good for the USA - I'm not sure - I suspect we have lost a lot of jobs to them so maybe it would be best if they did come back to the USA. On the two years with Rs in control, perhaps it was the RINOs in the senate that gummed things up? Murkowski, Collins, McCain (while still alive), etc.

Bottom line is this: what is your doable, winning plan to improve things on 2A rights? Got a candidate that can win and who is willing to run as an R so they have a chance? Weld and Walsh are running - don't know anything about them yet but I'm going to check 'em out. Would McMuffin or Johnson be willing to run as Rs in a primary against Trump - are they good on 2A?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top