JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, who are they going to vote for?
Biden, Harris or whomever survives the democratic clown car of candidates?
Throwing away a vote on a 3rd party candidate will have the same effect.
Well, good luck with that.

That is actually not great news. "The American Firearms Coalition has just released an online poll of more than 20,000 gun owners conducted over the last 18 hours indicating that 65%"

The proper title should be "On a very pro gun website a poll of gun owners found only %65 care about red flag laws"

So ONLY 65% of people who should really be against this care enough to do something about it. The other 50% of the whole American population don't give a crap or support it.

That is actually not great news. "The American Firearms Coalition has just released an online poll of more than 20,000 gun owners conducted over the last 18 hours indicating that 65%"

The proper title should be "On a very pro gun website a poll of gun owners found only %65 care about red flag laws"

So ONLY 65% of people who should really be against this care enough to do something about it. The other 50% of the whole American population don't give a crap or support it.
Alot of idiot gun owners think laws like this wont effect them.
Until a democrat takes the reigns and decides that being pro 2A is extremist and people start getting raided because they liked the wrong posts on social media.

If he signs a National Red Flag law into effect, then sadly I'll be sitting on my hands at voting time next year as well. I can't in good conscience vote for a crazy communist, but I can't continue to support Trump after both a bump-stock ban and national Red Flag laws are enacted.
I'm also very sad that the issues of National Concealed Carry Reciprocity and Removing Suppressors from the NFA have died. Republicans simply don't deserve my support for being so feckless and cowardly. They are easily bullied by the lefty media and would not not what a conservative is if one hit them over the head.

Alot of idiot gun owners think laws like this wont effect them.
Until a democrat takes the reigns and decides that being pro 2A is extremist and people start getting raided because they liked the wrong posts on social media.

It is the governments job to slowly remove one right at a time until the people are subdued. 2A first, then the 4th & 5th right behind it (or with it in this case). When they come for the 1st it will be the end.

Add to that many farmers who won't vote for him due to his tariffs (China stopped buying ALL US ag products yesterday) and factory workers who are laid off, and he will probably lose the election.

Whether his past supporters vote dem, 3rd party or don't vote, what counts is they won't vote for Trump - just like many didn't vote for Clinton. He will probably lose 2020.

Prepare for the worst.

"When" you mean hate speech?
Social media companies open political censhorship that all these groups are defending?
They are already attacking (and have been) online forums.
How long until this very forum is publicly listed as a "tool for radicalization" and forums like this? Not long ide think but who knows.

If he signs a National Red Flag law into effect, then sadly I'll be sitting on my hands at voting time next year as well. I can't in good conscience vote for a crazy communist, but I can't continue to support Trump after both a bump-stock ban and national Red Flag laws are enacted.
I'm also very sad that the issues of National Concealed Carry Reciprocity and Removing Suppressors from the NFA have died. Republicans simply don't deserve my support for being so feckless and cowardly. They are easily bullied by the lefty media and would not not what a conservative is if one hit them over the head.
What happened to the lesser of two evils. If you needed a ride out of the desert so you don't becomes buzzard food and two people you can't stand come along in separate cars and offer you a ride. Are you going to take ride from the one you depise a little less or perish?

What happened to the lesser of two evils. If you needed a ride out of the desert so you don't becomes buzzard food and two people you can't stand come along in separate cars and offer you a ride. Are you going to take ride from the one you depise a little less or perish?

I'm done holding my nose and voting for candidates I "don't like less." If that's the best our country can produce to represent us, good luck with that and enjoy the world you made...

I'm done holding my nose and voting for candidates I "don't like less." If that's the best our country can produce to represent us, good luck with that and enjoy the world you made...

Hmmm, logic.

By skipping the CHOICE of the lesser of 2 evils, evil will just disappear I suppose.

POOF! There you go. No evil.

Meh!

I'm voting for President Trump, ah, assuming I'm still above ground at election time...

You that want to kvetch and suck your thumbs - go ahead, IDGAS...

Geesus, what a bunch of vahinas!

Hmmm, logic.

By skipping the CHOICE of the lesser of 2 evils, evil will just disappear I suppose.

POOF! There you go. No evil.

I can't remember a time when "lesser of two evils" was more apt. Sheesh. We live in interesting times.

Vote for the gun grabbers (and all the other issues I disagree with), or the guy on my side who is complete human trash. He is just an embarrassment to humans.

I get it, I will vote for him, but honestly he is just a blond one "better" than the other options.

Can I steal both cars, take the gas from the extra one and leave both retards in the desert to kill eachother?

This isn't the first time that Trump has said he'll do something then do nothing. I'll wait to get all lathered up about this until it's on his desk.

Even the Flying Wallenzas needed a balance pole while walking their high wires. However some may dislike a pragmatic assist rather than the naked good/bad theoretic constructs limiting response to fail or really fail, there are advantages to adapting to best choice from a bucket of slop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top