JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am doing so more cleaning and reloading components and equipment consolidating, so I am offering for sale some 300 Win Mag reloading components and resizing dies, all for just $60. I got too much of reloading components and equipment, and I want to sell the items that I won't need. The following items are included:

1) 64 factory brass cases, all cleaned (cleaned by sonicating before resizing, and then cleaned by sonicating just before seating primers), FL resized, trimmed (to 2.600 inches length) and primed (Federal No 215 large rifle magnum primers). These cases are ready to be loaded and bullet seated. These cases came from Herte's factory loads shot only once. I have about 150 of these, so I am selling half here and I am keeping half for my personal use. Today I shot 10 reloads using this exact brass and I could not absolutely see any difference between this brass and Nosler brass when it comes to accuracy. The blue rack holding the brass shown in the first image is NOT included. I need it for my reloading.

2) 80 SPEER 180gn Spitzer Boat Tail bullets 0.308 diameter. You can use these bullets on the above brass.

3) RCBS FL Resizing and Bullet Seating Dies. Both dies are perfectly functional and I used them to resize the above brass. I just received Hornady 300 WM set of dies and won't need the RCBS anymore.

I would prefer a local cash deal in Seattle area, but could also ship the items if the buyer pays $14 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

300WM_Reloading#1.jpg 300WM_Reloading#2.jpg 300WM_Reloading#3.jpg 300WM_Reloading#4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top