JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$108
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Moved to auction....

622 .277 [6.8] diameter bullet FIRE sale [literally]....I'd like to sell these as a lot, here's what you'll get:

These are from back in my 270 Win and 6.8 SPC days....Some of these bullets are pretty old and in torn or mislabeled boxes that is why I have them listed cheap! I went through and weighed and counted them though!

50ct 100gr Flat base SP Hornady
88ct 90gr Flat base HP Sierra
87ct 100-150gr Mixed mostly 130+ BTHP mixed design [may go with others in the lot but I'll leave that up to you]
21ct 100gr flat base HP Speer
123ct 110gr Sierra Spitzer some are pulled mostly new
62ct 90gr HP flat base Sierra
51ct 130gr SST Hornady
42ct Norma 110gr Flat Base SP
24ct 145gr spitzer BT Speer
74ct 120gr Flat Base SP Hornady

You'll get all 622 bullets for $118 $108 shipped via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. First I'll take it followed by an convo gets the goods. I'll be listing other bullets [different calibers], dies, manuals, etc so check out my other listings! I will combine shipping whenever possible. THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMO! BULLETS ONLY! Thanks for looking!

Possible trades for Glock and 5.56 AR mags, LPK and Misc AR build parts, etc. Let me know what you have!

IMG_4470.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR