JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 175 rounds of loose 62 grain M855 all from reputable manufacturers which I'm selling for 30 cents a round flat rate as well as one OD green Magpul Pmag with the magazine cap.I'm pretty conveniently located near the Portland Airport which means if you live in Vancouver I'm still pretty close.

You will need to come pick it up from me.

I very much prefer to sell it all in one go, but I will break up the set if I need to.

The Pmag is $10 and again the ammo is $.30 per round flat rate. These prices are firm.

You can contact me through the forum or by text message @ 503 560 1864.

My phone will not accept incoming calls since it took a dive so text or forum messages only please! (I am only selling this ammunition and the magazine to pay for a new phone)

Finally, please respect that I'm already steeply discounting the ammunition and thus will not even consider or respond to low ball offers that try to get it even cheaper!

KIMG0158.JPG KIMG0157.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.