JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
OLD SCHOOL RETRO COOL. Everything you need to build a complete rifle is available below except a stripped lower receiver.

So maybe you got a stripped lower and need something build might as well build something retro-cool.

602 clone receiver small takedown pin. has a light scrape on the edge of the carry handle hard to see not a big deal unless you are building a safe queen which is a silly thing to do with this one as it's going to so much fun to shoot. 20" lightweight barrel If I recall correctly its a Green Mountain. I know its 1/12 twist 5.56/.223 and its chrome lined. Btw .22 conversion kit tip of the day of all the barrels out there besides an actually dedicated .22 barrel I have found the 1/12 to be the most accurate to shoot with a .22 conversion kit and best with 55grain and still does quite well with 62 grain but for best results 55gr. The barrel is unfired. The front site base is used off a colt m16. The flash hider is aftermarket original style 3 prong but if you prefer a colt birdcage I will swop that out. The HG is half colt aftermarket and the Colt M16 delta ring is a little salty.

This upper will come with a charging handle and a colt half-circle bolt carrier group C marked and MPC marked bolt. $600 or if you prefer a Colt Full Circle M16 style BCG I will sell it for $650

I will also sell a collectible .22 conversion kit with mags and a brick of ammo for $220 with purchase of upper for one-stop shopping joy.

But what about a stock you say?

I have a Colt Type D stock complete for $`100 if purchased with the upper or $125 without the upper.

And if you need the correct era grip I have an A1 grip for $25 but only with the purchase of the stock or upper.

Now you got all the cool retro parts but you can't find a lower parts kit well I have one setting in my parts box I bought it during the bummer panic so only and I mean only with the purchase of the complete stock or upper this is a CMMG kit $55 (PSA Retail is 59.95)

What about a mag? I will sell a GI 30rd mag for $10 with purchase of the upper, or a Colt 20 rounder for $20.

Oh crap, there is no ammo on the shelves. Well, unfortunately, most of what I have is reloads. I do have some loose soft point hunting rds first hundred $.35rd this is less than what I paid second hundred $.45 rd this is what I paid 3rd hundred $.55 rd and that's because I let you have the first hundred for $.35

The only thing left is needing a sling, I have some sling things for it what those things called that you use to make loops in your sling. I will trow in upon request with upper or lower but you will need to get the nylon for it.

And there is more if you buy the complete upper and stock assemblies I will throw in a free mystery box of junk, some of it just junk but there may be a couple of cool items in there to play with or kill some time posting it all on the forum.

Warning though you may have to put a sign at the range saying Respect your social distance as this rifle will get far more attention, questions and complements than any hot rod carbine with fancy optics and rails and decorated like a Christmas Tree with a bunch of Gizmos on it ever will.

aSMK6Px.jpg
UFCScd1.jpg
zj8YDu6.jpg
P1NFn7R.jpg
kZzBq7D.jpg
p0Z1m71.jpg
UFCScd1.jpg

TRADES WANTED
rifle case or silicone rifle socks
budget 1-4 or 1-6 Scope
A2 buffer tube spacer,
A2 rear sling swivel,
A2 rear sight assembly,
Retro Style Car15 stock bodies,
Carry handle receivers,
Carry Handle,
Like new Colt Side sling swivel,
US Made HK91, PTR, G3, Cetme parts,
1 PC scope mounts budget one for a.22,
14.5" M4 barrel.
Left-handed .22 conversion kit.
A1 rear sight assembly.
Left or right-handed CMMG or Stag Arms .22 Conversion Kit
A Carry handle receiver. A1 or A2.
An unfired or low round (under 300rds) 5.45x39 Ar15 barrel
20" or larger Screen Monitor
Cs6

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
:rolleyes: Damn Bill, where was this a few months ago. I bought the exact same package and the exact same parts out of Cali and paid $200.00 more than what you are asking. Killer price man. Perfect package for a SP1 receiver. GLWTS..........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top