JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling an ammo can with 50rds federal HST 147gr and 550rds American Eagle 147gr flat point fmj. Both rounds have identical ballistics so you can train with the AE ammo and save the HST for self defense. EA903163-B16F-4710-9DEF-0D1C3F5A9523.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll pass! I'm not paying $1 per round.

Federal 147gr HST was $1/round pre-panic... I have some other federal 115gr +p JHP I can sell for $40/50box

Also to those who are asking about trades. This is a "for sale" ad only, not interested in any trades at the moment.

Last Edited:
I'll pass! I'm not paying $1 per round.
Federal 147gr HST was $1/round pre-panic... I have some other federal 115gr +p JHP I can sell for $40/50box
As frustrated as I have been with ammo prices posted by new, uninvested members to the forum lately, @montero4X4's price is reasonable - not a gouge. And he is an invested and contributing member of the forum.

HST is what I carry in 9mm. $1 a round WAS pre-panic price.

But I understand and support that people don't want to pay what they don't want to pay.

FWIW - YMMV.

Its seems like a very fair price for the times. It might turn out this is a great price in a few weeks. Time will tell. GLWS. But I don't think it will last long.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.