JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So a buddy of mine wants my truck. I want his guns. We are trying to work out a trade.
My truck is valued at 6000 dollars 1998 limted edition 4x4 toyota 4runner all stock, but comes with a push button locker in the rear
his guns are valued at...???? I really am not sure I have done some research but am not confident in the information I have found the following prices are all just my best guess from internet research and talking to friends. thats why im posting on here id like some input on this
a brand new olympic arms ar15 with bull barrel quad rail $800
CZ 75 P07 Duty 16 rounds though it 400$
brand new olympic arms ar15 pistol 800$
a newer wood stock ak47 50 rounds 450$
a brand new thompson tommy gun .45 with 100 round drum clip (its probably 50 rounds he just said 100) $1000 +$200 for the mags and case
as well as a semiauto shotgun a single shot 22 revolver( i put a value of both of these at 200$ for both due to condition)
500 rounds of .45 ammo $200
and a 1990 nissan maxima worth 1000 nothing more
some of the prices may seem a little low, but thats cause im cheap and its a trade so full value isnt going to happen
i would rellay appreciate some second, third, and even fourth opinions on these. I am sorry that I dont have all of the information that you may want but i will could provide links to some stuff that is the same or extremely similar to what i am buying
So it seems to me like im getting about 5 grand worth of stuff.
Don't jump

Find your arms one at a time. Then go out and shoot every gun slow and easy until you and it become like one. If that happens look for the next one and get to know it as well.
Not to say you should not go out and have fun, and have a blast blowing stuff up. But get to know your guns for there accuracy. The speed comes later. Controlling ones emotions is hard to do if you have it all at once.
Put a few bucks in savings keep the truck to pack out your Bear deer or elk. Or to just go and shoot the gun you most wanted if hunting is not in the cards. My input would be to keep the truck, I have a couple from 1978 F250 custom built lockers and a 8000 wench Bla Bla parked out to rust and 1979 CJ7 OX - lockers and another nine yards of bla bla that was a ground upV8 custom rig that needs paint but is parked indoors. They get me there!:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top