JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Anacortes
State
Washington
Zip Code
Comes with trijicon 5 year warranty standard green night sights VERY ACCURATE WITH THESE SIGHTS. Mag holster, 3 LOADED standard 15 round and mags, 2 not in pic, 1 LOADED standard 22 round extended glock mag, 67 rounds total all critacal hornady defense empty metal jackets with lead covering. sights are trijicon green night sights. original glock box included THIS GUN IS MY EVERY DAY CARRY,hunting,etc. and has seen its piece of action and proven it's full potential to me SO ITS BROKEN IN BUT ALSO MINT MINT MINT beautiful NEW CONDITION and yes my baby , cleaned after every 200 rounds fired and when bored lol. Ps this baby got me my first kill whitetail buck from 65 yards out of a ground blind and also folded a 1300 pound grandma elk from 15 yards and a couple coyotes so we have our memorys so your not gonna squeeze me any lower baby is on the way and wife dont like it so your a lucky bubblegumer lol

16148271338053075934793992785826.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You're going to have much better luck showing pictures and a more detailed description. Just a heads up.

Dont know if your interested but I did update info and pics your interested in the deal.
Thanks for reaching out. I personally am not interested (not a fan of .40 at all). I was just trying to help you sell your items. With that being said GLWS. It's not a terrible price for someone looking for a Glock 22.

Thanks for helping and yea its definitely worth the cash I'd say and I've never like glocks even tell this guy
All I carry are glocks. I just like 9mm the best. I won't carry anything other than a Glock in all honesty.

Same now love glocks but mainly the full size models never seen a 40 not do what a 9 or 45 can do which is why I chose in the middle, really awesome hunting round for big game believe it or not 150 grain FMj they dont make it 20 yards

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.