JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 22lr which is rather picky about what it eats and only likes American Eagle 38gr copper plated hollow points. I just used up the last American Eagle I had and would like to trade for some more. Since American Eagle comes in boxes of 40 and bricks of 400 I would like to trade my 600 rounds of Thunderbolts (1 sealed brick and (2) 50 boxes) for 480 rounds of American Eagle (1 sealed brick and 2 boxes). If you have two bricks of American Eagle I have additional 22lr ammo I could include to even things out. I really am not looking to sell but if you have to have it the price is $48.00 for all 600 rounds.

Tried to start a PM Conversation but your inbox is full, let me know if we can work something out or if it's too much of a pain to ship or anything...thanks, Josh

I have some American Eagle at home stored correctly in an ammo can, but not sure how many bricks. I'm at work. If you don't make a deal before then I'll check and try to help you out.

I have some American Eagle at home stored correctly in an ammo can, but not sure how many bricks. I'm at work. If you don't make a deal before then I'll check and try to help you out.
Ditto for me. Post if you don't make a trade and I'll see what I have when I get home from work. Fortunately my .22lr handguns like Thunderbolts :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.