JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a single-action in 10mm, and ported?

IMG_20210118_134104738.jpg

May not seem odd or interesting to most, but this in .357 mag is the one that really trips my trigger. Just never found the funds and reason to justify buying it lining up at the same time....$600 price tag would be slightly used in the classifieds by a guy who needs to make rent

View attachment 812498
If you're a single action fan and have the funds, ya might want to snap that up. It's not going to go down in value. Especially once all semi-auto's become federal criminals under the new administration...

I would invite you to take a look see at the Navy Arms Yellow Boy I have posted here. Unique and out of the ordinary and one bodacious shooter. Slightly more than $600 but what the hey, with $1,400 on the way you got room to expand your horizions and it's only money you have already earned but haven't spent yet..

I would invite you to take a look see at the Navy Arms Yellow Boy I have posted here. Unique and out of the ordinary and one bodacious shooter. Slightly more than $600 but what the hey, with $1,400 on the way you got room to expand your horizions and it's only money you have already earned but haven't spent yet..

that is indeed an fascinating firearm, and beautiful to boot! However I don't have proper storage for anymore long guns and not quite what I'm after at this point. Thank you.

It all depends on what you personally find interesting. My own tastes vary and change over time.

Two fairly recent acquisitions that I've made have cost me around $600 total. A couple years ago I was in Sportsman's Warehouse and saw a Cimarron Pistolero on the wall, for $399. I just happened to have $400 from something else I'd sold, and I'd never had an old-school single action, so I bought it. I love it! I've shot the heck out of it since then.

Last year I spotted a forlorn looking old large-frame S&W revolver in the display case at the LGS. The finish wasn't pretty and the grips were wrong, but it was only $225. It's a 1937 Brazilian contract .45 acp. I cleaned it up and made some wood grips for it. I shoot the heck out of it too, one of my favorites!

I know these old guns aren't much for some people, and 20 years ago I'd have looked down at them too, but my interests have changed and I really enjoy them now. $600 is a LOT of money for me to spend on a gun, so I tend to keep an eye open for the inexpensive jewels.

It all depends on what you personally find interesting. My own tastes vary and change over time.

Two fairly recent acquisitions that I've made have cost me around $600 total. A couple years ago I was in Sportsman's Warehouse and saw a Cimarron Pistolero on the wall, for $399. I just happened to have $400 from something else I'd sold, and I'd never had an old-school single action, so I bought it. I love it! I've shot the heck out of it since then.

Last year I spotted a forlorn looking old large-frame S&W revolver in the display case at the LGS. The finish wasn't pretty and the grips were wrong, but it was only $225. It's a 1937 Brazilian contract .45 acp. I cleaned it up and made some wood grips for it. I shoot the heck out of it too, one of my favorites!

I know these old guns aren't much for some people, and 20 years ago I'd have looked down at them too, but my interests have changed and I really enjoy them now. $600 is a LOT of money for me to spend on a gun, so I tend to keep an eye open for the inexpensive jewels.

Those are in fact the interesting types of pistols I'm referring to the S&W especially so, their unique in that they have character that's hard to define from your everyday run of the mill!

hell sometimes I don't know what's interesting untill I see it, then suddenly I'm infatuated with the entirety of it

Picked up a Taurus raging hornet years ago, take it out once in a while. A lot of fun to shoot. I would like to get the raging bee, but will probably wait, not to interested in buying right now.

Been browsing a bit on gun auction sites, and the prices are mostly to the point that I'll just sit pat for a while. There are a few nice revolvers I would buy, if they were available at all, and when they come back down to reasonable prices again.

I've always been interested in having a Hornet. That handgun out to be a zinger.

This talk of hornets reminds me of an old joke. Sorry, I know it's completely off topic. :)

It seems that Al Gore was a bit misunderstood. He actually DID invent the internet, but his was an invention that had nothing to do with computers. It was actually an extra-large butterfly net used for catching interns. He invented it at the request of Bill Clinton.

Bill went on to invent the Hornet all by himself. :rolleyes:

Pre B CZ75

When they announced the second stimulating package I figured I just had to do something the new administration would disapprove of and maintain my status as a member of the Deplorables.

And as my Sig 210-6 has been wanting a Swiss safe mate so I ordered this yesterday.

download (10).png
Now I'm pacing the floor in anticipation.

Once I have a chance to shoot it I'll decide if it gets "restored" with a Cerakote finish or keep it the way it is. Sub $600, If I don't refinish it.
Always wanted a Swiss pre B CZ75, I guess this will have to do as they didn't produce many with the CZ parts and CZ75 stamping before redesignating it an AT84 while still using the Czechoslovakian parts built in Switzerland.

When they announced the second stimulating package I figured I just had to do something the new administration would disapprove of and maintain my status as a member of the Deplorables.

And as my Sig 210-6 has been wanting a Swiss safe mate so I ordered this yesterday.

View attachment 813320
Now I'm pacing the floor in anticipation.

Once I have a chance to shoot it I'll decide if it gets "restored" with a Cerakote finish or keep it the way it is. Sub $600, If I don't refinish it.
Always wanted a Swiss pre B CZ75, I guess this will have to do as they didn't produce many with the CZ parts and CZ75 stamping before redesignating it an AT84 while still using the Czechoslovakian parts built in Switzerland.
You pick that up from The Mosin Create? I found one at a local shop when I was selling a gun. 1988 stamped, no import marks. Guy wanted 340 because it had a scratch in the paint. Needless to say my i swooped it up, really nice cold war relic.

You pick that up from The Mosin Create? I found one at a local shop when I was selling a gun. 1988 stamped, no import marks. Guy wanted 340 because it had a scratch in the paint. Needless to say my i swooped it up, really nice cold war relic.

This one is an '84 with a 3xx sn
Came from Cabela's back east.
So far so good. :)
Now have to figure out what magazines it needs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top