JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No serious dents or chips, just a tiny bit of operational wear. Zero buildup on the bolt carrier, and the dust cover and most of the receiver are in amazing shape. No bayo unfortunately, but it's not uncommon with the paratrooper length rifles. Riflling is nice and crisp and very strong, not pitting or fouling in the bore. Comes with a factory mounted site rail so you can have a proper scope mount on this. It was my original plan to put a medium power POSP scope on it, but do with it what you will. Comes with 500 rounds of FMJ, and 250 rounds of hollow point 7.62x39. I can take more pictures on request if you're interested. $600 OBO

Call or text 253-632-8384 for more pictures and a faster response

Now with 750 rounds for $600, or we can make a deal for how much ammo you want

It won't let me upload more pictures, but you message me for them. They're much better than the one I have up, and more detailed

You can also view them here:

i sold one recently with 4 mags and 1000 rounds of tulammo for $600. some people prefer stripper clips. i dont think its lack of interest or bad pricing, i just think people are short on cash. ive been wheelin dealin for about 1yr and ive seen the prices drop because people dont have much cash, and the scare level has gone down. ive seen a lot more trading recently as people who like guns want to try out new guns, but cant afford it. so there dusting off safe queens and trading.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.