Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

$600 Beautiful Norinco sks with 750 rounds

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by AddyH44, Sep 13, 2013.

1. AddyH44

AddyH44 Tacoma, WA Member

No serious dents or chips, just a tiny bit of operational wear. Zero buildup on the bolt carrier, and the dust cover and most of the receiver are in amazing shape. No bayo unfortunately, but it's not uncommon with the paratrooper length rifles. Riflling is nice and crisp and very strong, not pitting or fouling in the bore. Comes with a factory mounted site rail so you can have a proper scope mount on this. It was my original plan to put a medium power POSP scope on it, but do with it what you will. Comes with 500 rounds of FMJ, and 250 rounds of hollow point 7.62x39. I can take more pictures on request if you're interested. $600 OBO

Call or text 253-632-8384 for more pictures and a faster response

View attachment 70158

2. AddyH44

Still available, taking new pictures later today

3. AddyH44

4. AddyH44

Anything? Any offers at all?

5. letrain

letrain toledo,wash Active Member

i sold one recently with 4 mags and 1000 rounds of tulammo for $600. some people prefer stripper clips. i dont think its lack of interest or bad pricing, i just think people are short on cash. ive been wheelin dealin for about 1yr and ive seen the prices drop because people dont have much cash, and the scare level has gone down. ive seen a lot more trading recently as people who like guns want to try out new guns, but cant afford it. so there dusting off safe queens and trading.