JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont like the 60 second rule either. I have had problems with it when selling and having to make alot of responses. I cant help it that I type extremely fast and I am able to respond quickly.

+ 1 for fast typers. I can type fast enough that the computer doesn't keep up very well and I have a fast computer. I dono how many words per minute that is but I'm sure its fast.

I dont mind the 60 second rule. Im your average hunt and pecker! I clocked myself one time at 2-3 words per minute, sustained for 2-3 minutes, and I felt like my fingers were burning. Fact is, it could be a half and hour rule and Id still never notice!

Apparently I walked myself right into that one. As a few PMs have pointed out, I may have been misunderstood.

Just to clarify, I am not hunting pecker.

I am just a slow typer.

:s0112::s0112::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0131:

I'm for getting rid of the 60 sec rule. I think it's there so that people don't spam everybody with this and that. Right? I've never recieved any mails that were spam like in here. Might there be another reason for it to be there?

Last Edited:
I'm for getting rid of the 60 sec rule. I think it's there so that people don't spam everybody with this and that. Right? I've never recieved any mails that were spam like in here. Might there be another reason for it to be there?

I think it was probably just to prevent spam, but the only spam we've had so far has been through posting, and not PMs.