JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isnt the ballistic, soft point etc. against the Geneva conv.
Although I do agree with the idea of using it.

Actually this is a common misconception. It is actually from the Hague Convention, governing the "Laws of War"...but it is a useless rule nonetheless. It basically encourages you to use more bullets or bigger caliber rounds on targets- which cause dismemberment, collateral damage, excessive amount of rounds, etc.

Declaration III of the Hague Convention of 1899 states:
The Contracting Parties agree to abstain from the use of bullets which expand or flatten easily in the human body, such as bullets with a hard envelope which does not entirely cover the core, or is pierced with incisions.

It was originally designed for the .303 "Dum-Dum" rounds. The bullet manufacturer coated the lead core with copper, but left the tip exposed. Funny thing was- this cause the bullet to expand and fragment when it wouldn't otherwise if completely jacketed.

Expanding bullet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dum Dum Arsenal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read some article about testing mag durability and the winner was the Lancer L5 and runner up was the AR mag by MSAR. I know it was a shotgun news magazine that I read it in. Maybe MSAR should make the 42 rounders for the AR like they do for the STG-556.

I am a big fan of lancer mags.

They now make a 48 round magazine
Lancer Systems | L5 Translucent Magazine

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR