JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In case you missed it two Sundays ago, 60 Minutes updated and reran their hit piece on the AR-15. And of course they reminded us that Angry White Guys with high powered weapons of war are the main threat to peace and security in America. No mention of any "mass shootings" (three or more shot) by gangs, so this journalist sets the record straight.

I honestly cant come up with a sarcastic enough comment to fully display just how pointless idiotic and dumbfounding this "news discovery" is.

....... "Discovered"

Gee, who'd a thunk it?

Morons. Did they test fire it with the 30 magazine clip and the thing that goes up? :rolleyes:

So I kid you not...
At one of gun displays last year...I had a person ask me if any of my rifles "Had a shoulder thing that went up...?"
After realizing that , that was indeed a serious question...
I answered that : "No...and By the way that "shoulder thing that goes up" is called a folding stock..which , while not unheard of for a antique muzzleloading rifle...it is a extremely rare muzzleloader , to have one."
After some thought I was then asked , by the same person :
"Which one of these flintlocks is fully semi-auto...?"
All of this occurred after my intro into just what a muzzleloader is and how you load it and shoot it....

Now I understand that to many folks , firearms are a mystery , what with , just what they are , how they work and even the why do you want to own a gun , kinda mystery...
But really...?!!!

The fear and misunderstanding of firearms and gun owners , is disheartening to say the least.
Andy

It's a barrel shroud.

Whatever..."shoulder thing" , would seem to me , to mean , a stock , as the stock goes against your shoulder....

Be that as it may...my main point was that
The fear and misunderstanding of firearms and gun owners is disheartening to say the least...SIGH
Andy

Not to mention the willful ignorance of those making laws on the subject.

Angry White Male is the new Enemy of the State... beware!!!

When the establishment is promoting yet another Boogie Man, watch out for a group/class of people to be persecuted. It's "Those guys" that are evil, yeah. All of them. Get em! REPARATIONS!!! JUSTICE!!!

Watch your back...

If they had test fired it with the shoulder thing that goes up the entire range would have exploded in a mushroom cloud.

You think you are joking, but it is a proven fact :eek:

breaking-news-live-what-a-single-shot-from-an-ar-15-31525031.png

Hollywood is helpful too...
As cool as Dez & Troy are, their hugely exaggerated capabilities are many people's idea of what an AR15 can do in real life...

Hollywood is helpful too...
As cool as Dez & Troy are, their hugely exaggerated capabilities are many people's idea of what an AR15 can do in real life...

Wow, that's some awesome power right there. Those must have had .30 caliber clips to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second, 30 magazine clip in half a second.......

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top