JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 32 Speer 60 gr. spire points. Let me know the next time you are in Portland.
Also, @Spitpatch may have some??
What do you have that is .256??
I was going to start a conversation with you to discuss .256 loading, but your privacy settings won't allow it.

Hmm. This newbie does not know how to use interface. I will search for and open the settings.

I owned and sold a cadet Martini re-barreled to 256 and an H&R Topper, and have a Contender rifle in same. Still looking for a decently-priced Marlin lever rifle. I don't need a S&W or Ruger, but would not turn down a free one. (I'd like to see how fast I could drive the bullets over a chronograph from my 25 WSSM before they disintegrate near the muzzle. Just for bubblegums and grins.)

I will drop a PM to Spitpatch, thank you.

randys

I have 32 Speer 60 gr. spire points. Let me know the next time you are in Portland.
Also, @Spitpatch may have some??
What do you have that is .256??
I was going to start a conversation with you to discuss .256 loading, but your privacy settings won't allow it.

Any luck finding the bullets, and if so how did they shoot? That's a crazy light projectile for a .256 Mag!

If anybody else has any of these I'd be interested. I have a young daughter who is getting into shooting and these would make great light intro loads in the .257 Roberts I have for her.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.