JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I Have 155 rounds of 60 grain (red) ballistic tip 20.00 for a box of 20 2 boxes are in federal boxes (not sure how they got mixed up)

I have 20 rounds of 75 grain Hornady Tap Hollowpoint .20.00 a box of 20

These prices are 7 to 8 dollars a box cheaper than Hornady and you cant find it anywhere. Prefer someone to take it all but i will split it up with no price change. Firm on price even if you want all of it. I am located in Molalla.

001reesize.jpg

PM me or text at 971 218 5770

001resize.jpg

001reesize.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry it never gave me a notification Asavage, yes 25 dollars for 20 rounds. That is normal retail on this ammo, that isnt an inflated price. I believe that is what it was before the whole panic also. That is the lowest price i have seen advertised thru any ammobroker except nobody has it in stock.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top