JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think this is deflation, but a premtive counter strike to these hitting the market

$70.00 Korean, Chinese copies of the 75 rd drum. Brand new manufacture without all the cosmoline.

SF-

The Korean ones have mixed reviews, at least previous examples. I'm not sure about the quality of this latest batch though. These Romanian drums are apparently Chinese which get around the import ban by going through Romania first.

Keith

I don't think this is deflation, but a premtive counter strike to these hitting the market: <broken link removed>

$70.00 Korean, Chinese copies of the 75 rd drum. Brand new manufacture without all the cosmoline.

SF-

It is deflation...or at the very least - a lack of demand with folks unwilling/unable to pay $100 - $120 for something that is basically a novelty.

The Korean ones have been out for a while - so it's not preemptive. As such, the Korean drums have terrible reviews (bad welds and low quality steel, just like the 30 round magazines). Get a Romanian one - they aren't made in China but they are made on the same equipment with the same quality control.

I wasn't sure about the Romanian drum origins but the Chinese story sounded good. I wouldn't put it past them. Regardless, this is a good deal on a great product. As you said, I wasn't prepared to fork out the $100+ (seen a few at $150!) for them either.

Keith

The $150 dollar drums are typically mint condition 100 round Chinese or Bulgarian models. The higher capacity models are more difficult to find. Bulgarian drums are considered top quality.

I bought a six pack of 40 round Korean AK mags, 3 of the 6 had spot welds that failed so I had them all silver soldered and they work fine , but i wouldn't buy Korean again except for the inexpensive Glock mags.

It is deflation...or at the very least - a lack of demand with folks unwilling/unable to pay $100 - $120 for something that is basically a novelty.

The Korean ones have been out for a while - so it's not preemptive. As such, the Korean drums have terrible reviews (bad welds and low quality steel, just like the 30 round magazines). Get a Romanian one - they aren't made in China but they are made on the same equipment with the same quality control.

thanks for the heads up! I don't get out much and when is I saw the Korean drums I thought 'wow-zers'.

I am shopping at aim!

SF-

thanks for the heads up! I don't get out much and when is I saw the Korean drums I thought 'wow-zers'.

I am shopping at aim!

SF-

When I order online, AIM is usually one of the places I shop at first. Countless cases of ammo, one or two rifles and a pistol and I've never been disappointed with any part of any transaction.

Keith

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top