JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took mine out yesterday, the only thing is that I can only loaded 74 rounds hmmmm I am still trying to figure out if I do it right. That 74 rounds when through the AK without any issue. I tried to load up another 46 rounds, I loaded from the outside circle of the drum toward the inside of it. It work flawlessly, No issue. Due to the weather was too foggy here in GP yesterday I was shooting at 25 yards with the new Yugo ammo that I bought from the AIM. I was able to hit every single shotgun shells with single shot, so I am very sure the ammo is really no, dont see any corrostion from the ammo, just see the color faded a little on the neck of the case.

Thank You all for point out this great deal... so far best deal... because I have been wanting to get one of the drum for long time...Wait I think I lost some money here... I was going to buy one back then for $120 now I bought 3 total $180.... I spend more then $60 hmmmm... :s0114:

haven't shot mine yet, but have watched several you tubes on loading it while learning. I think the position of the follower when you start may be the reason you can't get 75 rounds. as I was able to get 75 once and 74 the second time. These are nicer than the other style as you can store them loaded w/o spring tension Cannot wait!!:s0155:

there was no cosmoline, these are clean and ready to go. A little you tube to learn how to load and good to go! I ordered 2 and sold 1 and have afriend ordering 2 more so I can have another. I was on the AIM site today and saw they have the Korean ones at $49.00, but I still won't touch them.

Just a heads up this deal is still going on:s0155: I just ordered 2 this morning and ups has already sent me a confirmation that a call tag has been printed and it is ready to ship:rockon:

Just a heads up! Although I posted they are not cosmolined and are god to go, they do have a greased paper and a light coating on them. When I was loading it on my lap it irritated skin on my belly. Just a little rash 2 days and gone, but I would recomend you wipe down with the solvent of your choice, and lightly oil them on the outside.

Just a heads up! Although I posted they are not cosmolined and are god to go, they do have a greased paper and a light coating on them. When I was loading it on my lap it irritated skin on my belly. Just a little rash 2 days and gone, but I would recomend you wipe down with the solvent of your choice, and lightly oil them on the outside.

Sorry bout the rash, Marty...Maybe next time some protection is in order.:s0114:

Seriously though, that should be a kick in the pants in the Draco.

I ordered 3 last friday night using my iphone.... man I thought I was going to have an internal hemorrhaging. There was 9 left when I started my order and when I was finished there were 6..... ppphhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwww......

Friday night I got an email stating they received my order and today I got my UPS label made email. Gotta love AIM!!!!

SF-

I ordered 3 last friday night using my iphone.... man I thought I was going to have an internal hemorrhaging. There was 9 left when I started my order and when I was finished there were 6..... ppphhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwww......

Friday night I got an email stating they received my order and today I got my UPS label made email. Gotta love AIM!!!!

SF-

+1 for AIM. I ordered some GSG-5 mags, and got the wrong ones. A simple email, then a phone call got it all straightened out fast...they shipped me out the correct ones before I returned the others, and were very pleasant to deal with. Emailed me back on the weekend from a cell phone, even. Good folks.

SF-

Yeah Aim is great I got confirmation the same day also. Waiting on the big brown truck to show up tom.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top