JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I purchased M&P 15-22 mags from them last week at $12.99ea and they shipped fast and accurate - smooth transaction for me. I would NEVER buy from them again.

Edited on 10/19/2016 - "never" added above:
I too was bit. CC info stolen/fraudulent charges made last week. CC company contacted, charges reversed and new credit card on it's way. Not worth the hassle and risk buying from gunmagwarehouse.com.
Don't buy from these guys. You've been warned.

Last Edited:
If you read the Reddit thread, their head honcho did post twice explaining that they'd had a breach, noting that they'd taken corrective action and had an outside auditor check the system.

I'm not leaping to their defense per-se, but in the absence of any problems for me so far I'll continue to keep tabs on things and if I see anything hinky come up I'll blast it all over this thread.

I've placed 2 orders with them over the summer and checked bank account after reading this thread. So far so good, thank God. I've used the hexmag and it works as it should. Something about it feels a tad bit cheaper than a pmag. I like the design a lot. I purchased the tan ones and they match my fee magpul furniture quite well. They ship pretty quick too.

Hex Mags just came out with their 2nd generation so I am guessing that these are probably Gen 1 mags. I saw a review about some guns having issues with the Gen 1 and the newly redesigned ones are supposed to correct that.

That may be part of a bigger breach and not just associated with subject vendor. I just for hit for 300 plus on a Nike. Com charge, and another at a luxury online shop (forget the name) . Heard others getting hit too.

43 hexmags I've shot thousands of rounds through mine without issue.

So... 2 days ago I got a message from my credit card company that someone had tried to use my credit card. The last place I used that specific cc within the last month and a half was gunmagwarehouse and that was my 2nd purchase through them. Luckily my cc company blocked the $450+ transaction at Shop Diesel and sent me a new card the next day. Really, idiots!? The most expensive jeans I have are Levi's, no need for them fancy clothes. Anyways, shop carefully my friends.

Last Edited:
So... 2 days ago I got a message from my credit card company that someone had tried to use my credit card. The last place I used that specific cc within the last month and a half was gunmagwarehouse and that was my 2nd purchase. Luckily my cc company blocked the $450+ transaction at Shop Diesel and sent me a new card the next day. Really, idiots!? The most expensive jeans I have read Levi's, no need for them fancy clothes. Anyways, shop carefully my friends.
Might want to leave a comment about that on their "DEAL DEAL DEAL!!!" posts at Slickguns... because after an alleged "fix" this says either incompetence or malfeasance.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top