JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for 100-200 rounds of 6mm or 244 brass.. If anyone can help me ...Thanks John Hull 541-536-9644

>John, we moved your WTB request to the approprate section in the forum. In the future if you want to buy or sell please place it in the correct Classified section instead of the general discussion Ammo/Reloading Sub Section where we found it. Thanks!< The Mods.

Last Edited:
I'll buy it or trade you for brass I have or reloading equipment as I am buying and selling all the time...Thanks for your reply John

I would probably take all the brass if you would give me a price or let me know if there is anything you are looking for that we could trade... Thanks John

I could use some pistol bullets, 40 caliber, 45, 357, 9mm , or primers small or large pistol, I think I can get all of the brass in a small flat rate box from USPS,

I have alot of 357 jacketed bullets..110 grain HP, 125 grain HP, 158 grain HP and some 158 grain half jacket hp Let me know as I would sell almost all I have (over 1000) for 12.00 per 100...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top