JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am largely unfulfilled by the consolation prize of lenny kravitz in an oversized scarf.

It seems to me the whole article could best be summed up as: you have no use if you always fail, and if you never try you will always fail.

Over-all good article for those who lack motivation.

It's a great article about making sure you have something to contribute to society. Being able to do things yourself, gaining skills and being able to do things for other people. Not just existing, consuming, and judging what others do.

Just because Cracked.com articles are always 2 pages and full of ads the list is as follows:

#6. The World Only Cares About What It Can Get from You
#5. The Hippies Were Wrong
#4. What You Produce Does Not Have to Make Money, But It Does Have to Benefit People
#3. You Hate Yourself Because You Don't Do Anything
#2. What You Are Inside Only Matters Because of What It Makes You Do
#1. Everything Inside You Will Fight Improvement

For context and explanations read the article. I'll say that I agree that these could be harsh truths to some people and that knowing these things could make you a better person.

Cracked mostly makes with the funny but to say that those 6 truths are not relevant, especially to our current population in thier 20's, would be crazy.

Are you at a healthy weight? Do you speak three or more languages? We as a society have gotten complacent. When I go overseas, and I used to a lot, the average person would say "yes" to the previous two questions. I dont feel so much that is the case in the States. I want America back at the top and I will do what I can to get us there. Improve myself and inspire others to do the same.

Dont be that person that is too weak to change.

My current goals
1) Learn another language . . . and then one more.
2) Learn to dance
3) Invent something
4) Improve my strikings skills
5) . . . Become James Bond . . .
6) Learn basic wilderness survival skills (I was born and raised in the city)
7) Become an expert pistol marksman
8) Find alternative ways to make money

I want to become the ultimate man. I have a long ways to go but Im working on it everyday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top