JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded on 8/3- thank you to everyone who showed an interest!

In fantastic condition, very smooth trigger, includes original hard case, original factory manuals and 100 rds Winchester 240gr JSP ammo. I've fired less than 50 rounds through it since I bought it a decade ago. asking $900 or would like to trade for AR15-style rifle 5.56/.223. let me know what you have! Prefer FTF Portland metro area.

Swoop- what appears to be marks on the barrel are actually some odd artifact from the camera- the gun looks almost brand new.

Thanks rude... I like the gun- great balance and a nice trigger, it's just time for a new toy!

Hi,
I have a stock bushmaster lower with a heavy barreled A2 upper.
Shoots excellent. Never missed a beat. Jeff @ (503) 467-6936

Rock solid rifle, low round count. Very accurate. I can take pictures but not tonight. I am located near Clackamas town center. Just north of Johnson creek blvd. and 92nd ave.
If you want to see the rifle just call. (503) 467-6936 :)

Swoop- what appears to be marks on the barrel are actually some odd artifact from the camera- the gun looks almost brand new.

Thanks rude... I like the gun- great balance and a nice trigger, it's just time for a new toy!

I thought that was the case, but had to ask.:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.