JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I built this rifle with all quality parts to use for hunting but have decided that hunting isn't really my thing. No trade offers please. This is a smoking deal for someone wanting to get into the 6.8. The rifle looks new and has right around 800 rounds through it, probably less. Highlights:
-Stag stripped upper and lower, lower is marked 6.8 so there is no question what caliber it is at first glance.
-Noveske marked BCM Gunfighter charging handle with medium latch.
-Stag lower parts kit with ambi selector.
-Wilson Combat 18" Recon stainless mid gas barrel with SPCII chamber, 1/11 twist with matched NP3 coated LMT enhanced bolt.
-Young Manufactruing chrome plated M-16 bolt carrier.
-Geissele SSA trigger, 2 stage and has only been in the rifle for 100 rounds.
-Vikings Tactics full floating handguard.
-2 PRI 10 round mags and 2 AR Stoner 17 round mags
-PRI front and rear backup sights.
-Magpul UBR stock and Ergo pistol grip. I can swap out the ergo for a standard A2 grip if so desired.
-Tactical Tailor OD Green 42" case.
-Lee die set with factory crimp die, Wilson Case gauge, Wilson case holder for Wilson trimmer, cleaning accessories, Sinclair bore guide, around 339 pieces of brass that include S&B, Hornady and SSA.

I might have forgotten a few things but dont be afraid to pm me with questions. You will not find a better deal for this quality of a rifle. BIPOD NOT INCLUDED. $1200 ftf in the Graham/Puyallup area. I am not in need of any trades so please no trade offers. The reloading accesories and mags are not available seperately.

DSCN0215.jpg

The one on the right.
2011-07-25171621.jpg

This group was fired from a bipod with sandbags under the stock from a bench using a 10x scope at Paul Bunyan in Puyallup.
2011-05-15150105.jpg

It looks like you are really into shooting sports and reloading. I was wondering why it was that you want to get rid of this particular rifle. I'am an avid AR shooter and am wanting to take the leap from 5.56.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.