JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an upper that I am selling to fund my next upper. It is a complete 6.8 spc II with Spikes tactical Loather Walther barrel 7.5" in blasted stainless. Stainless muzzle break with crush washer (I haven't tightened it on yet). The (stripped) Aero upper is the only thing on this that is "used" and it only has maybe 20 rounds fired through it, although it does have a ding from getting thrown around in my safe right by the rail piece you can see it in the pic and I had to file the rear mount down a bit to fit the lower I had it on again you can see it in the pic and it does not affect the gun what so ever.

The upper also comes with a 7" free float rail, low pro gas block, pistol length stainless gas tube, and FA BCG. As well as 1 C-Products Mag and 40 rounds of factory remington ammo.

I would like to get $425obo or might trade for some 7.62x39 ammo or 5.56 if it is a good deal. Also might trade for either a glock 19 or a nice 357 2-4" barrel.

PM with interest
Will ship for free for a full price offer

20150305_145948_zpsyfl4kc4u.jpg

20150305_150002_zpsfytdrxyx.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class