JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,
JG has swedish blanks 4800 for roughly $200 shipped. I want to go for this but would love to find people to split it with because I really only need the 1200 but that price is insane. Folks on other forums are saying the primers are non-corrosive and the powder is good for pistols. anyone else interested? I'd be happy to buy it and y'all can venmo/paypal me. 2 people would be $100 each and 4 would be $50, I'd like to find 4.

6.5x55 Swedish M14 Blank, Wooden Projectile, 4800rds.

Also I make regular trips to the pdx area so I could deliver locally around there, and I'm going to be heading to Seattle in mid-July so I could potentially make a delivery there or along I5

haha okay guys so I got Phantom for 2400 at $100 and erik at 1200 for $50. @Nibbs How much did you want, I don't want to see you left out so I can spot you some of the 1200 I'm getting or if we get a few more people I can order 2 hahaha

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top