JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Guys, sorry I'm late to the game but can I get around 1k?
haha just placed it but shipping is the same to get another box. The easiest way to divy it up is to do $50 quarters of 1200 each. I know theres at least 1200 more of interest still out there so you'd be halfway to another box

I'm in Wilsonville, just off I-5, so I may be more convenient for Noob on his trip up I-5. I'll keep it simple and just stick with my order of 600.

@Nibbs your inbox is full but my paypal account is [email protected]. I also take venmo, cash, cashier checks, personal checks, gold bullion and long walks on the beach. No traveller's cheques though, too big of a pain in the bubblegum.
Kool...
How.....I remember..just go to my inbox and kill stuff..
W a wooden bullet...

If we,could cross pathes when you cruise thru pdx I could meet w,cash, or I can try Pp....

Tnx..:)

Anybody who needs more ammo let me know I have 3K available

68A45F21-943E-4E97-8050-82EB15316B64.jpeg E9C83DEF-72EE-41B3-9747-34221972FD5C.jpeg C7574082-2403-4630-8894-6ED6F3F92C2D.jpeg

Yeah ours arrived yesterday and I took them out: The wooden bullets seem to disintegrate before leaving the barrel, yielding a huge fireball. The powder is more like pistol powder and burns MUCh faster than rifle powder. I am moving house next week but will work to arrange delivery to the three of you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top