JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
BG
State
Washington
1600 rounds 6.5x55 Swede M14 blank ammo. Berdan primed with brass cases and wooden bullet. 029EDCFB-EB6C-4AF6-A2D1-7BBF380ABA79.jpeg 11044D1A-B5D4-419F-8CD8-4BE8FDBD1736.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That is the wood bullets, and that is blanks, if you put a device on the barrel that disintegrate the bullet, I shot plenty of that back in the days, dirty as heck. Do not pull the bullet to use it for reloads, primers are not up to par for that.

Gotcha, but the Device needs a threaded Bbl, and most of the Swedes I saw back in the day didn't have a threaded Bbl.
Several Months ago a member here listed a bunch for sale, and links were posted to others who had recipies for reloading these cases.
It seemed to work well for them...

Just saying...

As far as loading them with live bullets, it is a big no, primers are garbage, and the brass is low quality with incorrect headspace, basically no quality control on the brass, due to being blanks only.

As far as loading them with live bullets, it is a big no, primers are garbage, and the brass is low quality with incorrect headspace, basically no quality control on the brass, due to being blanks only.
They used once fired range brass for these, there are plenty of threads on gunboards swede section with guys successfully loading them. Pull wood bullet, dump powder, resize, add powder and new bullet...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.