JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is your chance to own a 6.5 Italian Calvary carcano not seen in public since its debut on the grassy knoll in 1963. Okay maybe the JFK thing isn’t true but it has been in a safe for about 40 years or more and came from an estate. I would evaluate the condition to be 95%+ and the cartouche on the stock is faint but still visible. The lands and grooves appear to be shiny and don’t appear to be the unfortunate victim of corrosive ammo.

$375 with 9 enblock 6 round clips and yes I will transport to your favorite local FFL. Shipping and other costs are extra. Yes I will consider trades and or negotiation on the price.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

I have the same one, got it for $225 in excellent condition, looking for another one of the same, great shape, short rifle 36/37 inches with 17 inch barrel, in working condition, good bore and hopefully the bayonet but not nessasary. Send pictures of what you have to [email protected] thank you

I'm not certain who actually made it. I have looked for markings that indicate the place of manufacture but either I have not noticed any or they simply are not there. I am anything but an expert on carcanos.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.