JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 300 Federal Fusion 140gr 6.5mm or .264" factory blems for sale. I ordered them as part of a bulk pack and just don't need all of them. I'd like to sell them in batches of at least 100 at a time. These are their soft point hunting bullets with bonded jackets for great weight retention.

The bullet look great to me, the best I can tell is they have some small discoloration spots and stuff like that. I will go through them and make sure none look too bad visually.

Price is $25 per 100, I am willing to ship, but on your dime. Let me know if you have any questions or if my price is out of line.

IMG_20230422_193757764.jpg IMG_20230422_193728626.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have 300 Federal Fusion 140gr 6.5mm or .264" factory blems for sale. I ordered them as part of a bulk pack and just don't need all of them. I'd like to sell them in batches of at least 100 at a time. These are their soft point hunting bullets with bonded jackets for great weight retention.

The bullet look great to me, the best I can tell is they have some small discoloration spots and stuff like that. I will go through them and make sure none look too bad visually.

Price is $30 per 100, I am willing to ship, but on your dime. Let me know if you have any questions or if my price is out of line.

View attachment 1410084 View attachment 1410085
I am in Eugene, looking for any trades?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top