JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Looking for a left handed 6.5 PRC rifle, prefer stainless but not a deal breaker

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What about 6.5x 284 I have a tikka action and X CALIBER barrel shot it 3x at 200 yards and made 2 holes i since have only shot other rifles my 300 wsm's I have brass and all bullets to make your own ammo
i Also have a 280 Ai Sako action rebarrel with X CALIBER have lots of Nosler brass and bullets

Tim Copeland did the rebarrel on both and I'm impressed with the 6.5 and haven't even shot the 280 ai but I'm going to assume it's a tack driver as thanks

What about 6.5x 284 I have a tikka action and X CALIBER barrel shot it 3x at 200 yards and made 2 holes i since have only shot other rifles my 300 wsm's I have brass and all bullets to make your own ammo
i Also have a 280 Ai Sako action rebarrel with X CALIBER have lots of Nosler brass and bullets

Tim Copeland did the rebarrel on both and I'm impressed with the 6.5 and haven't even shot the 280 ai but I'm going to assume it's a tack driver as thanks
Pm sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.