JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got this on a trade a while back and don't really shoot it. I don't know much about it other than it's a psa multi cal lower, bear creek side charging upper, 24 inch fluted barrel. 3 mags and about 80 rounds will be include. Bi-pod and scope not included. Not lookin to sell at this time, just interested in a trade. I'm not totally set on what I'm after. 590 shockwave, tac14, AK, just let me know what you have. Trade value would be around 800-900. I can add to value if you have something with a higher value.

C838208D-C7BD-4863-A156-80E2A4C4BA59.jpeg 76F74C56-3298-49C4-A55F-718EF5933A4D.jpeg 7E863268-9F20-4CFF-980E-92BBA4867550.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just a heads up: that upper receiver with the side charging handle is an Alexander Arms upper, the creator of the 6.5 Grendel.

Hope that sheds a little light on the background of your rifle.

SF-

Because it looks just like mine. I had no idea that Bear Creek had done a side charger upper.

I apologize if I misinformed anyone but it's a exact copy of mine.

I do know Alexander Arms did not machine their own uppers back in 2010-ish, they sub contracted those out to a shop in Washington. Maybe, just maybe, Bear Creek had theirs done at the same shop. But that looks just like mine.

SF-

Because it looks just like mine. I had no idea that Bear Creek had done a side charger upper.

I apologize if I misinformed anyone but it's a exact copy of mine.

I do know Alexander Arms did not machine their own uppers back in 2010-ish, they sub contracted those out to a shop in Washington. Maybe, just maybe, Bear Creek had theirs done at the same shop. But that looks just like mine.

SF-
Right on, well I appreciate the info, I'll look into that. I got it on a trade and didn't know much about it. I don't like how a lot of manufacturers don't stamp their products anymore.

Right on, well I appreciate the info, I'll look into that. I got it on a trade and didn't know much about it. I don't like how a lot of manufacturers don't stamp their products anymore.
That is a BCA. I know cause my buddy has the same one.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.