JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello
I have a question for the 6.5 grendel shooters
I have a ar in 6.5 grendel with a 20 inch barrel and would like some load data for it .
I have done my owen hand loads for over 25 years but this is my first loads for a ar based rifle.
I would like to use the Hornaday 160gr bullets but not sure of the powder gr and what powder to use right now .
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

none of my business but any reason for choosing 160gr? seems a bit heavy for the grendel and more of a 264wm, 260, 6.5x55 or creedmoor projectile. id be super interested to hear about whatever powder you choose and the velocity.

ive found my grendel really shines with 123gr ELD-M and SST bullets. i use BLC2 powder for it and standard small rifle primers. gettin 2300fps with my handloads out of my 18" barrel.

none of my business but any reason for choosing 160gr? seems a bit heavy for the grendel and more of a 264wm, 260, or creedmoor projectile. id be super interested to hear about whatever powder you choose and the velocity.

ive found my grendel really shines with 123gr ELD-M and SST bullets. i use BLC2 powder for it and standard small rifle primers. gettin 2300fps with my handloads out of my 18" barrel.
This would be my question as well. Bullet seems kinda heavy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top