JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, it is almost complete. Just some odds and ends here and there.

List o' Parts you care about:
Satern Bolt and Barrel 24" 1:8.75 twist 5/8x24 muzzle threads and .750 gas block
Noveske Switchblock (single-shot goodness and quietness)
YHM Diamond Rail
YHM Phantom 7.62
Magpul PRS stock and Miad Grip
Nightforce 5.5x-22x
Nightforce Unimount 20moa Rings
Geissele Match Rifle Adjustable Trigger

So far its been a good shooter. Had her out to 200yds today and was shooting pretty good groups <1". Then moved out to 400yds and hit left of the target 3 feet with my last three shots I had loaded. Got back to the truck and realized that the scope base was as loose. Must have been the insane cold that made it come loose walking back to 400yds.

Just shot with the Mark 4 4.5x-14x today and then put together the entire lower and mounted up the Nightforce tonight. Ready to get back out there and see if tight scope rings and 22x will help with this load development.

(Bad lighting in my office, but I purposefully made the picture like one of those crazy "find the tiny laptop drive in this photo" books.)

5322531157_0d074421b2_z.jpg

5323135004_9aed1e5724_z.jpg

5322528551_fd690438d6_z.jpg

Just shot with the Mark 4 4.5x-14x today and then put together the entire lower and mounted up the Nightforce tonight. Ready to get back out there and see if tight scope rings and 22x will help with this load development.

You are going to have yours dialed in before I get mine finished. Damn lower is back ordered!

How do you like the 20moa Rings vs a 20moa rail? I've got a old Hakko scope on mine for the time being. Need good base and rings, probably Warne rings and a 20moa rail.

You dressed your Grendel just like my AR10.
noveske03.jpg

24" Overwatch Grendel.
MIparts01.jpg

Borrowed a lower off my A2.
Grendel01.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR