JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
I'm in need of some 6.5 Grendel brass for reloading. Anyone have some they are willing to sell?

EDIT:
I worked out a deal to get the brass that I needed. Please direct any other offers to
WTC

I'll leave this up for a while so he can maybe get some for his use as well. WTC if you don't get what you need before I close the ad, you'll need to post a new ad for yourself. Good luck and thanks to those that replied.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Everywhere I look it is on back order including your link. I have 2 orders for the brass on back order but I built the rifle and have every other thing needed but brass. Thus the request.... I now have a possible deal in the works
Thank you!!

Everywhere I look it is on back order including your link. I have 2 orders for the brass on back order but I built the rifle and have every other thing needed but brass. Thus the request.... I now have a possible deal in the works
Thank you!!
Any leftovers please don't forget about me

I worked out a deal to get the brass that I needed. Please direct any other offers to
WTC

I'll leave this up for a while so he can maybe get some for his use as well. WTC if you don't get what you need before I close the ad, you'll need to post a new ad for yourself. Good luck and thanks to those that replied.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.