JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks. I've had good luck with their pistol brass, so I thought I would try rifle as well. With a little research online I did see there were some mixed reviews. It is sometimes hard to tell what to believe you see posted online, unless the source is credible. I appreciate the tip, I'll check out Hornady also.

Just picked up two bags of these. They look good. Haven't loaded any yet.

6.5 Grendel Brass from Hornady | Midsouth Shooters

And while Starline pistol brass is the schnitt, I read across many forums that their rifle brass isn't up to snuff. Of course, this is 3rd hand....

Starline 45-70 brass is very good and I have 8 loadings on one batch. I have no experience with any of their bottleneck rifle cases so there is that.

I have some Starline brass that needs annealed prior to reloading. Some reported split necks, while those that annealed had no problems. This was a specific run. Since then, I have not heard of any more problems. These are bottle neck rifle cases.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top