JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey shooters and hunters a-like...for those of us that have fallen in love with the 6.5 Grendel, in a bolt action or a AR type rifle, please be aware of this recall of all PPU 6.5 Grendel ammo...\

There is now a lot of 'NEW' PPU 6.5 Grendel ammo out there at a low price...nice.....see this link...https://miwallcorp.com/prvi-partizan-ammunition-6-5-mm-grendel-120-grain-hollow-point-100-rounds-w-free-ammo-can/

please be advised that they make no mention if it is old stock or brand new ammo or whatever...as for me, well im not going to buy any until they make them as guaranteed new lololol.

IMG_1633.JPG

Hey shooters and hunters a-like...for those of us that have fallen in love with the 6.5 Grendel, in a bolt action or a AR type rifle, please be aware of this recall of all PPU 6.5 Grendel ammo...\

There is now a lot of 'NEW' PPU 6.5 Grendel ammo out there at a low price...nice.....see this link...https://miwallcorp.com/prvi-partizan-ammunition-6-5-mm-grendel-120-grain-hollow-point-100-rounds-w-free-ammo-can/

please be advised that they make no mention if it is old stock or brand new ammo or whatever...as for me, well im not going to buy any until they make them as guaranteed new lololol.

View attachment 897557
You might call them and find out. They mention in the notice that they will replace the ammo that's on recall. Assuming they are replacing it with PPU, they must either have or be making good 6.5.

So just a fyi, I emailed PPU/PRVI as well as ammoseek about the above mentioned ammo..and now poof its not listed anymore.... so anyway..if yall ever see any of the stuff in online forums, i would steer clear of it....nothing like having your ammo go boom to ruin your range day..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top