JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD ***

This is one of the best deals on a great shooting rifle. Stop by and the OR background check is free.

403663-3cc5e779fc3c95b77a3aa32214b63950.jpg

AMERICAN PRED 6.5CR BL/ODG 22 6973 | MOSS GREEN | 5/8-24 TPI

Action bolt action
Barrel 22"
Finish Black
Length 42"
Safety Top Tang Safety
Sights None
Caliber 6.5 Creedmoor
Capacity 4+1

Last Edited:
Is this the model that uses the ruger mags or the aics pattern?
BTW - The Magpul Hunter stocks are due anytime and will see the AICS magazines fitting. If someone picking this rifle up wants that stock (four colors to choose from) I will let them come back anytime and get them one at $10 over cost.

Yep, Hate paying for the Cabela's markup when I can get for much cheaper from a good shop! That being said, I won't tell people not to get me Cabela's gift cards cause eventually they'll have a good sale!

Yep, Hate paying for the Cabela's markup when I can get for much cheaper from a good shop! That being said, I won't tell people not to get me Cabela's gift cards cause eventually they'll have a good sale!
And the candy at the back of the store by the fish tank is great! I have filled bags using by card rewards when I could not find anything else that month.

BTW - The Magpul Hunter stocks are due anytime and will see the AICS magazines fitting. If someone picking this rifle up wants that stock (four colors to choose from) I will let them come back anytime and get them one at $10 over cost.
Soooo.....what would the cost be for both?

Thanks

Jeff

Soooo.....what would the cost be for both?

Thanks

Jeff
Buy this rifle (or order from my website) and the stock would be $218 (cash/check price) when they come off backorder. I really hate that Magpul has a great eye for colors! Fortunately all the Magpul colors are available through Cerakote to make other things match if that helps you out.

MAG931BLK.jpg black
MAG931FDE.jpg flat dark earth
MAG931GRY.jpg grey
MAG931ODG.jpg od green

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top