JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

Unfortunately I'm moving somewhere where I won't have access to long range shooting anymore. Already sold my 6.5 rifle and now I don't have any need for the reloading components. For sale here is a kit that comes with all the components you will need to reload 150 rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor. All brass is Hornady.

- 114 once fired, cleaned, deprimed, trimmed, and neck sized brass
- 50 twice fired, cleaned, deprimed, trimmed, and neck sized brass.
- 41 once fired brass
- 3/4 lb Hodgon H3450
- 150 Hornady 140 grain ELD-M
- 200 CCI no 200 large rifle primers
- Lee Precision Ultimate Die set for 6.5 Creedmoor
- Hornady polymer ammo can

The cost of the components and dies is over $300. I'm asking $150, which will put you at $1/rnd total or $0.66/rnd factoring in the cost of the dies, significantly cheaper than the cheapest 140 grain ELD-M load currently available on ammoseek. Not to mention the extra brass and primers.

SOLD

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Unfortunately I'm moving somewhere where I won't have access to long range shooting anymore. Already sold my 6.5 rifle and now I don't have any need for the reloading components. For sale here is a kit that comes with all the components you will need to reload 150 rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor. All brass is Hornady.

- 114 once fired, cleaned, deprimed, trimmed, and neck sized brass
- 50 twice fired, cleaned, deprimed, trimmed, and neck sized brass.
- 41 once fired brass
- 3/4 lb Hodgon H3450
- 150 Hornady 140 grain ELD-M
- 200 CCI no 200 large rifle primers
- Lee Precision Ultimate Die set for 6.5 Creedmoor
- Hornady polymer ammo can

The cost of the components and dies is over $300. I'm asking $150, which will put you at $1/rnd total or $0.66/rnd factoring in the cost of the dies, significantly cheaper than the cheapest 140 grain ELD-M load currently available on ammoseek. Not to mention the extra brass and primers.
Can pick up anytime. Still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top